SAXO.COM
T/+45 3815 0510
@/ INFO@SAXO.COM
SAXO.COM

SAXO.COM (30 PCT.)


The company was established in 2001 under the name e-boghandel.dk and attached to a local bookshop in Østerbro. The company expanded in its first years through organic growth and then through the acquisition of competitors including saxo.com in 2005 (established by Gyldendal).

Market position
Saxo.com is the first and largest e-bookstore on the Danish market. Saxo.com has been nominated for the annual e-trade award several times and has often been in the forefront of converting the opportunities offered by the digital medium into new products, including audio books for download and the development of a book community.

Target group
Saxo appeals to all those who wish to buy books and share their book experience with other customers and users.

Ownership
Since October 2011, JP/Politikens Hus has owned 30% of Saxo.com. The remaining 70% is owned by General Manager Jørgen Balle Olesen, who is the founder and main shareholder, Assistant General Manager Kim Holmegaard and Lasse Bunk.

 

 


Jørgen Balle Olesen
CEO (since 2001)
Error parsing XSLT file: \xslt\LA_GetContact.xslt